Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center strives to partner with organizations that address the critical issues of our society and grant financial support to those we believe can help make a true difference in the health of our community. It is our guiding principle to support activities and organizations that reflect our mission and values.
About the sponsorship process
Forsyth Medical Center has established a uniform policy to grant sponsorships to organizations that meet selective criteria. Sponsorship requests must be made a minimum of 30 days prior to the event deadline. After the form has been submitted, an allocation committee reviews the request.
This criteria is used to determine financial or organizational support:
- Donations and sponsorships are given to support charities and organizations that complement our mission.
- Events / activities designed to improve health status or address the needs of vulnerable populations are given priority.
- Requesting organization(s) must have a 501(c)3 designation and in good-standing within the community.
- One financial contribution will be made to the requesting organization per year.
Forsyth Medical Center does not contribute to:
- Organizations already supported by employee-giving campaigns such as United Way or the Arts Council
- Religious organizations
- Political, labor or fraternal organizations
- Pass-through donations
- Capital campaigns, unless there is a clearly-identifiable connection to our mission, vision and values
- Little league teams and/or booster clubs
- For-profit organizations
- Individual schools, excluding institutes of higher education
- Requests for matching funds
Interested in requesting a sponsorship?
To request a sponsorship, simply fill out our community request form.
Click here to request a sponsorship