Tools and resources for our Novant Health employees
The strength and vitality of Novant Health comes from you, the thousands of employees who work every day to make sure our patients have a remarkable experience. That's why we provide a number of ways for you to connect with tools developed just for you. These online tools help you manage your time and benefits, expand your learning and improve your personal health and wellness.
Time and benefits
- Employee self service: Enroll in your benefits and browse job postings.
- API time and staffing: An external tool to submit your time off and scheduling requests. Internal access is available on I-Connect.
- Non-employed worker portal: Access to information for non-employed workers, contract nursing personnel, clinical instructors and volunteers.
- Student programs: Access to information for students interested in an educational opportunity with Novant Health.
Novant Health Pharmacy
- Save time and money on your prescriptions at the Novant Health Pharmacy. You can fill your prescription at one of our many onsite locations. You can also order refills automatically online, by phone or through your mobile device.
- Novant Health Pharmacy also offers free home delivery for all maintenance medications. Call toll-free 1-888-718-9044 or click here for more information.
- Online education classes: Online courses to help you develop your skills in the areas of patient care, computer technology and personal leadership.
- First do no harm: Access the 'First Do No Harm' education videos.
Team member news
- Team member news: Allows team members to access current, relevant information when away from the office and not connected to the intranet*. (*Note: Some topics may require team members to be connected to a Novant Health network to click through to additional information.)
- Web chats: An innovative way to create a two-way dialogue with team members. When a team member joins a live web chat, they are in direct contact with subject matter experts, learning from their experiences and expertise.
- Novant Health Wellness Clinic is part of the Novant Health Network and open to team members and their covered adult dependents. The clinic isn't a replacement of your primary care provider, it's a convenient, safe and affordable option when you need care close to work.