Tools and resources for our Novant Health employees
The strength and vitality of Novant Health comes from you, the thousands of employees who work every day to make sure our patients have a remarkable experience. That's why we provide a number of ways for you to connect with tools developed just for you. These online tools help you manage your time and benefits, expand your learning and improve your personal health and wellness.
Time and benefits
- Employee self service: Enroll in your benefits and browse job postings.
- API time and staffing: An external tool to submit your time off and scheduling requests. Internal access is available on I-Connect.
- Non-employed worker portal: Access to information for non-employed workers, contract nursing personnel, students, clinical instructors and volunteers.
Novant Health Pharmacy
- Save time and money on your prescriptions at the Novant Health Pharmacy. You can fill your prescription at one of our many onsite locations. You can also order refills automatically online, by phone or through your mobile device.
- Novant Health Pharmacy also offers free home delivery for all maintenance medications. Call toll-free 1-888-718-9044 or click here for more information.
Health and wellness
- Online education classes: Online courses to help you develop your skills in the areas of patient care, computer technology and personal leadership.
- First do no harm: Access the 'First Do No Harm' education videos.
- Employee news: Allows employees to access current, relevant information when away from the office and not connected to the intranet*. (*Note: Some topics may require employees to be connected to a Novant Health network to click through to additional information.)
Your suggestions will make us better
- i.C.A.R.E. offers Novant Health employees the opportunity to provide suggestions on how we can improve our services, based on your recent experience as a patient, or your family member's experience at a Novant Health facility. By sharing your comments and suggestions, you care helping to create a more remarkable experience for all of our patients.