We have many programs in place to help you transition into healthcare and into Novant Health.
Novant Health's RN New Grad Residency/Internship Program will allow new graduate RNs time to gradually assume the duties and responsibilities that accompany the nursing role, under the direction and guidance of a preceptor and other members of the healthcare team. The program also assures alignment with the Institute of Medicine's (IOM) recommendations for advancing the future of nursing practice.
Additional details are as follows:
- Applicants MUST complete the online application entirely AND include a resume listing three specific areas for consideration (examples: Pulmonary, Neuro ICU, Emergency Department, Labor & Delivery, etc.) as well as facilities. Novant Health facilities offering this program are as follows:
- Greater Winston-Salem Market
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Medical Park Hospital
- Novant Health Rowan Medical Center
- Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center
- Greater Charlotte Market
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Charlotte Orthopaedic Hospital
- Novant Health Hemby Children's Hospital
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- RN new grads WILL NOT be allowed to start orientation without a valid RN license.
- A commitment agreement must be signed before starting orientation.
- Current BLS Certification from the American Heart Association is required before starting orientation.
- Internal employees must also complete a transfer request to be considered for this program.
If you are interested in applying for the RN New Grad Residency/Internship Program, please click here and search for the applicable Job Opening ID #s.
We will be hosting a RN Interview Day on 10/21/13 from 9:00 a .m. to 4:00 p.m. It will be at the FMC Conference Center. Attendees must RSVP by 10/16/13 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited to the first 150 RSVP's.
- RN New Grad Applications will be accepted: 9/1/13 - 9/30/13
- Greater Winston-Salem Market - Job Opening ID # 134468
- Greater Charlotte Market - Job Opening ID # 134469
RN new grads must apply through the RN New Grad Residency/Internship job opening ID to be considered for a position. Applicants that apply for any RN position listed will have their application rejected.
Applicants will be allowed to start at any orientation, but all individuals must have a valid RN license and current CPR certification before the start of the orientation.
For more information, please call 704-384-3588. Toll Free 1-800-473-6605 Ext. 43588.
Follow us on