What makes Novant Health so remarkable? Our nurses. This dedicated and
diverse team works to provide compassionate care with high-quality outcomes for
all our patients across the communities we serve. Novant Health will support your individual
success by providing resources for growth and advancement opportunities to create
a rewarding future.
Every day, we hear stories about our exceptional nurses who go above and beyond
the call of duty in order to help a patient. We aren’t surprised, because that’s
just what it means to be a part of Novant Health. Whether you’re an experienced
nurse or a new graduate, we have an opportunity for you.
Five of our hospitals hold Magnet status. This means better communication, empowered
nurses and more opportunities for your nursing career to grow. These five hospitals
join a select national group of organizations that have received this honor. We’re
proud to have them as part of the Novant Health system.
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, recertified in 2009
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital
We, the Nurses of Novant Health, Believe
- When people choose us for their health care needs, we enter their world.
- The journey through the healthcare system should be seamless and easy.
- Patients have the right to make truly informed decisions regarding their healthcare.
- Every patient deserves a holistic plan of care individualized for their health needs,
values, and preferences.
- Advocacy is crucial to ensure values and preferences are honored.
- Healthcare providers must work in partnership to affect positive changes in health.
- Resources are precious and we act responsibly to be good stewards.
- Knowledge, wisdom and experience guide our practice.
- Nursing is a blend of art and science…it uses the mind as well as the heart.
- Because evidence is ever-changing and evolving, we must actively cultivate our own
personal growth and professional development.
- It is important to honor and accept our own humanness with kindness and compassion.
- Taking care of others is a privilege and a joy.